Thursday, November 15, 2007

Weight Loss-The New Super Supplement

I have been battling my weight since I was a kid. I have tried a lot of products and diets, looking for that one magic bullet. Over the years I have become part Herbalist, part Pharmacist and completely jaded. I am not easy to convince. For awhile I have thought, that short of surgery there just was not anything that worked for weight loss. I have now started to believe again.

What could have changed the mind of someone who was convinced that weight loss was not possible? Well, the newest weight loss product that is sweeping the nation, that's what. That product, Hoodia Gordonii, has changed my pessimistic mind.

Now I am not like most folks, I had heard of Hoodia a few years ago. I had heard of it's weight loss qualities sometime around 2002. But, as I said I am not easily convinced. I did not try Hoodia until January 2006. I wish I had tried it earlier. This stuff works, I have steadily lost weight from the first week.

I used ephedra before it was banned and I had good results with it, but Hoodia is even better and no jitters. If anyone is considering a weight loss supplement they should look into Hoodia Gordonii. A word of caution to diabetics, this supplement has effects similar to insulin in the body. Anyone who is diabetic should consult a doctor before using this supplement.

Related posts:
Don't Lose Hope Lose Weight
Are you serious about losing weight? 10000 people have already done it!